The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Wah, What Delivery

My cunningly managed Ebay purchase has failed to arrive. The nice man said it would be coming today and so I persuaded number one son to wait in specially. I felt bad about keeping him in. He had plans to go and do nothing somewhere else, but was forced to stay home and do it here.

Actually I'm not being fair there (but not being fair to your kids is kind of a parent's perogative I reckon). He has been working on some programming for me which will make my life easier. I could of course turn out the code, but I see myself as more of an ideas man...

Anyhoo, my new toy hasn't come. And now I'll have to send some emails and make some phonecalls and do the stroppy thing I suppose. Wah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home