The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Best Laid Plans

Some time ago I forgot my packed lunch. This is bad for two reasons, I get really hungry at lunchtime and then I don't feel like two meals when I get home from work. I now have a master plan where I put my lunch bag on my shoes so that it is impossible to leave the house without it.

Until today. I've discovered that if I lose that Zen like concentration that I must maintain between putting my shoes on and leaving the house I can actually contrive to leave the lunch at home.

This morning you may have spotted a wild eyed bloke in a red car at the traffic lights in Cottingham who suddenly uttered a very naughty word, followed by another bunch of naughty words, after frantically looking around inside his car. Oh well. I went home for lunch and ate my packup in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home