The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Christmas Shopping

The three wise men have a lot to answer for. Although something in me reckons that if christmas didn't exist they would have to invent it so that we can buy stuff. Sorry to sound cynical (or is that realistic) but I've just been christmas shopping. We went to York. Which was somewhat busy. Actually it was very busy. Actually it was like a very crowded cocktail party with shopping bags and hardly anyone looking happy. And no drinks.

At times like this I'm glad that I'm tall and can see over the throng of people between me and the cash till. Then I remember that there is no clothing in York that I can buy precisely for this height reason thing and I become less glad.

But I can by video games and DVDs, they fit all sizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home