The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Heading for the Big City

Going to London tomorrow. Capital city. Seat of government. Place of residence of the monarch. And I'm pretty sure that there is a Starbucks there somewhere too. I now know that the streets are not actually paved with gold, so I won't be taking the shovel this time. Or the smelter. But I will be taking the train. At 6:18.

This is not a nice time to be rising. Or indeed doing anything else. As far as I'm concerned (and I am quite concerned) the universe doesn't actually have a need to exist at that hour of the day, since I'm not usually around at the time. But then again, I hope it does. Actually, thinking about it, the world doesn't actually have to be there when my eyes are closed. BLINK. Hmm. Anyone else spot that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home