The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, February 21, 2005

Uh

Mondays are when I have to do over three hours of lecturing. First to the .NET crew, then the CP test group and finally the first year C# course. The good news is that they are all great groups. We had some fun in the CP test session unpicking questions and trying to spot the naff answers. But it is quite hard work. When I get home on Mondays number one wife asks how I am and it usually takes me half an hour or so to decode the question and formulate an appropriate response. Which usually comes out "Uh".

And then a slow cooked meal. Number one wife bought a slow cooker and (although initially somewhat sceptical) I've now been won over. The plan was to do a double quantity and then freeze half. Yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home