The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Whistle and I'll come to ye....

Sunday finds us in Covent Garden. Lovely place to spend a while. Good food at Pontis, lots of interesting things to look at and stuff going on. And they have a gadget shop or two. Bought some nice toys including a keyfinder thing. If you lose your keys you whistle and it chirps and flashes to let you know where they are. These have been around for a while but this one was quite cute, had a blue led, and only two quid.

When we got back after our six hour return coach trip and I'd had a cup of strong tea to get things going again I of course got out the keyfinder and tried to play with it. I seem to have forgotten how to whistle. Nothing worked. Fortunately, I have in my possession a swanee whistle. So if you see me wandering round the house sounding like a clanger, you'll know I have lost my keys....

Update: I have now located the particular note which makes keyfinder work every time. I'm now perfecting this particular pitch. Yes, I'm teaching myself to whistle in case I ever lose my keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home