The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, July 18, 2005

Conference Capers

Slide 5 student developer conference today. Been moving at speed for just about the entire day. I was trying to make sure that everything happened when it should, as well as giving three of the talks. Somewhat scary. But what a happy time. Everyone was all smiles. Think I may have pushed my luck a little by telling the "Orange for a head" joke while we waited for the judges to come back with the result of the student competition. They came in just as I was delivering the punch line (I use this term loosely) and looked very confused.

However, most folks said they would come to another one (after all, having heard my worst joke they have much less to fear second time around). You can find out more about the whole shebang, and even get hold of some pictures, by visiting www.slide5.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home