The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Strong Nerves and Trend Setting

Drove down to Bristol today. Did a really brave thing, in that I actually used the electric window that I mended when we went into a car park. Bearing in mind that we were over 200 miles from home this was really quite something. And it worked. Much to my relief. I'm wondering if I'll ever get to a happy state with that repair....

Visited "The Only Shop In The Country Which Sells Clothes That Fit Me" and paid over the odds (i.e. their sale prices) for some trousers and stuff. I am now just so stylish. One of the few people beige looks good on (or so I tell myself). The good thing about clothes that you get from TOSITCWSCTFM is that that they are well ahead of their time, in that they will come into fashion at some point in the future. Or maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home