The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Universal Fun

Went out last night to Universal Studios. It was the PDC05 party and we had the place to ourselves (although there were quite a few of ourselves there). We went on a number of rides. The Terminator one was even better than I remembered, I reckon that they must have jazzed it up a bit recently. However, the scariest part of the evening was hearing the Windows startup sound from all the speakers around the park. It was really strange to suddenly hear a very familiar sound in a totally different context. Who would have thought that the theme park ran windows?

cinema1

I promised Andy that I'd put this picture in the blog. I took a couple of other photographs which kind of came out ok:

pdc 059

The boardwork at universal.

pdc 069

Artistic Fountains.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home