The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Friday, December 23, 2005

"Working From Home"

Working from home today. This means that I get to provide the heating, computers, electricity and networking bandwidth that I normally get in the office for free. And the tea too. The good news is that I can take breaks when I want and play really load music (although the kids do tend to complain a bit).

I've taken a little time off working to pack up for our trip away. We are spending Christmas away with the inlaws so I have to prepare properly. Around an hour or so selecting gadgets, finding power supplies, packing leads and so on. Plus five minutes for clothes and everything else. We are taking all our christmas presents as well. I just hope that the shiny new car is big enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home