The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MySpace is not My Space. Yet.

Someone I know is now on MySpace. I've been checking it out. Maybe I got stuck in a loop of people, but everyone seems to be the kind of person that you see in Gap adverts. They are all young (by my standards), have dynamic looking pictures, are slightly goofy but serious deep down y'know and into things like Tai Chi (whatever that is).

This is supposed to be the new, happening thing which will change the way that people live/work/play/meet/greet/eat/sleep etc etc. I'm not that convinced. But I might get some space anyway, it is free after all and someone on there says she would like to meet "Anyone who owns fainting goats". I've just googled this, and they do exist.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home