The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Travelling Ages your Brain

When we were at the Nintendo GDC keynote we were given a copy of the new DS game which trains your brain and works out its age. I fired it up on Friday and managed to get a brain age of 52 (which is not great but close enough to my real age to not frighten me too much). And it does give me scope for improvement.

Today, in a heavily jetlagged frame of mind, I fired the game up again. 68. Oh well.

Actually, I've just been thinking, if the better you are at the game the younger your brain age is, the best way to win is to set there going "Goo Goo" and sucking a dummy.

Note : this is not the case. According to the book, your optimum brain age is 20. I'm going to head for 12.

1 Comments:

  • Once you're done with that cartridge, send it to me. For, uh. testing. Advance review purposes. Um.

    I'll give you a better joke that the Orange for a Head one if you give it to me. Now that's an offer you can't refuse!

    By Blogger Will Templeton, at Monday, March 27, 2006 10:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home