The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Friday, August 22, 2003

Spaced Good

Fairly quiet at work. We have an English institution called a "Bank Holiday" coming down the tracks on Monday. I think this means that most people head off early on Friday to make a long weekend even longer. Of course we hard working, resolute folk are immune to such distractions. And anyway, I bet all the roads will be dead busy.

Got a pressie yesterday. Something to do with having been married for a long time. Series 2 of Spaced on DVD. I feel that I'm probably too old to like Spaced as much as I do. It is very contemporary, very well put together and very funny. I'm rationing myself to 2 episodes per day at the moment - but it has that rare quality that means I will be able to watch them oodles of times afterwards anyway.. Buy it. Now. Find out more at this fan site (which is excellent in itself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home