The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Need for Madness

I've got to come up with something mad in around 15 minutes. My own stupid fault. We've set the Student Games Programming Club the challenge for each of them to storyboard a mini-computer game. Of course, in the spirit of leading from the front I've got to create one as well. I think this is why leading from the front has fallen into disrepute in military circles.

Absolutely no idea at the moment. The game must take around five seconds to play, involve graphics and sounds, and not be obscene or defamatory. But still be fun. Ho hum.

The presentation is in around an hour. I'll let you know (presupposes existence of audience - but I'll go with that for now) how I get on. I'm going to try to persuade the students to let me put all the efforts out on the web for the big wide world to enjoy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home