The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

External Ideas

Christmas is approaching and the students have all gone way. This would mean that I could get on with some other things, if I had enough energy to do that... Had a meeting with Dave, the new external for a course at Doncaster that I sort of look after. I've known Dave a while, I once bowled him out in an inter university cricket match many many years ago. (I have an interesting bowling action - the technical name for what I do is apparently "throwing").

Anyhoo, we sorted out the external stuff and then started chatting about what we were up to know. Upshot was lots of neat ideas about web services, remote devices and all kinds of gizmos. I hope that at least some of them amount to something, we could have some serious fun if they do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home