The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Not a Bit Like Lily Savage

We drove home today. Another motorway, another bunch of bent metal and huddled figures by the roadside. The way things are looking I'm going to be too scared to go out on the roads soon.

Then, in the evening over to David and Anna for eating and entertainment. This time we played Cranium. We've had a copy for a while. We like playing with the clay and making stuff (which almost always looks rude). The team I was on won, in spite of me breaking all the rules when asked to impersonate Lily Savage. Apparently you are not allowed to mention places. So claiming to be "..the slapper from Liverpool.." got me disqualified. But fortunately my vast knowledge of Dr Who and thruppenny bits managed to help us on to victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home