The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, February 03, 2005

In Search of Easy Money

There is a five pence piece on our bathroom floor. It has been there for the last couple of days. I think it fell out of my pocket some time back. Nobody has picked it up, which is interesting. It may be because everybody in my house is so rich that they can affort to do without it. Or it may be because they are scared that if they take it I will become angered and demand it back. Perhaps I'd better grab it now. Or I could leave it there as a sign of afluence I suppose. In fact, with inflation being the way it has been, perhaps a floor covered in money is now cheaper than actual carpet. Colder though (unless you used notes - which would be wildly impractical unless you live in certain parts of the world)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home