The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, March 07, 2005

Red Nose Day Madness

I'm doing it again. I've no idea why. Every two years I do this and swear it will be the last one. Especially after last time when they painted my hair red. It took ages to get the dye out. Our bathroom looked like it had just hosted a spectacularly gruesome murder.

But it is for charity (but then again, so is "Comic Relief Fame Academy" - arrgh). Oh well. If you really (and I mean really) have nothing better to do on the 11th of March. And you happen to be passing the Robert Blackburn Building on the University of Hull campus at lunchtime. And you want to learn about Microsoft .NET, Cheese, Smartphones and rapping. Then it just, just, might be worth dropping in. You can find out more and get a free poster here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home