The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Don't Let It Go Flat

Wonderful things pocket computers. I've got one, number one son has an even better one and my mate Chris has a super special Sony one. But they all have one major problem. If you leave them alone for more than a couple of weeks they forget everything you ever told them. And I mean everything. It is rather fortunate that books are not like this. It would be a bit of a pain to pick out my copy of "A History of Mr Polly" by HG Wells (a wonderful book by the way) and find that all the pages had suddenly gone blank.

Chris used to have a navigation program on his pocket computer. He has spent the last month trying to find it, when it vanished into silicon oblivion around eight weeks ago. I've put all the programs and stuff back onto it and left him with instructions to charge at all costs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home