The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Awful Truth

Last week at Collectormania I saw a poster for the new Star Wars film which scared me deeply. I'm putting this information out into the public domain because then "they" can't catch up with me and silence me for ever. Even so, read on only if you dare know the truth....

The poster was a picture of the people involved with the new film. I looked with mild interest at the assorted wookies and so on. Then my eyes alighted on the picture of director and it hit me like a large heavy thing designed for hitting hard.

George Lucus is Rolf Harris.

The resemblence is scary. And surely not coincidental. And I bet they've never been seen in the same room together. Only one thing puzzles me: If my theory is true, and I'm pretty sure it is, how come someone so gifted, so able to put together such moving pieces of art which have touched so many people around the world actually managed to produce something as poor as "The Phantom Menace"? Rolf, you should be ashamed of yourself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home