The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Only Man In A Suit

Went to a Teaching Fellowship event today. The university has given me a Teaching Fellowship award to do some work in improving the learning environment for our students. With a bit of luck and a following wind I want to get customisable student learning resources and Tablet PC marking in place for next session. Go me.

I was just about the only person wearing a suit, apart from the big boss (or Deputy Vice Chancellor). Oh, and I've found out that Vice Chancellor isn't nearly as much fun as it sounds.

Anyhoo, going from last week's Imagine Cup final, where I was the only person not wearing a suit, to being one of the few sharp dressed guys does imply a kind of symetric nature to fate I suppose. My line on this is that when people are giving me money, I turn up in a suit to collect it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home