The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blreary Eyed, but it was worth it

A bit bleary eyed this morning. Mainly on account of being up until one am last night getting a Playstation Portable on day of release. I wonder if I am getting too old for such exploits, but then again I truly hope not.

The machine is very nice. It fulfills my two major criteria: it is shiny and not that many people in the UK have got one yet. I think that will change in the future though, as the marketing gathers pace and the appeal of the machine itself (which is considerable) starts to shine through.

I've bought some games as well. I'm not usually that good at video games. I play through all the easy, "learning", levels of a game and then give up when they get a bit taxing. At least with the PSP I can put a video on at that point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home