The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Evil Thoughts

Earlier this week I was surprised by the way that a whole bunch of speed bumps have vanished from the roads that I take to work. I was carefully slowing down and steering round things that weren't there any more. Very strange. Now some of the road around the missing speed bumps has been annotated in white spray paint with little lines and things like "3.5/4.2 x". I'm tempted to get a spray can and change some of the numbers, if they are replacing the speed bumps it might be fun to get one six feet high.

Then again, maybe not.

2 Comments:

  • Hmmmm Firefox has gone crazy! I posted a commnet that appears to have vanished. Nevermind. Glad I've come back to your blog, been away since I left Hull! Anyway, turn on word verification then you'll stop getting spam. Although you will no longer be privvy to the amazing information on how to get your horse out of debt or to 'make money from household rubbish'!

    You may remember me from such emails as 'My Mate uses your mobile cheese!' and 'I'll write a report on that BCS comp I won'

    I'll feel an idiot if my other comment reappears, as it's a virtual repeat of this one and will have become one of the spammers I seek to foil!

    anyway, my blog is here: www.rantamatt.blogspot.com

    By Blogger MattJ, at Friday, September 23, 2005 2:30:00 pm  

  • Thanks for that. But my horse isn't too pleased.

    By Blogger Rob Miles, at Friday, September 23, 2005 9:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home