The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Drop that Motherboard in the River

Ha. I don't have the voice of an express train going past. What I have is a motherboard with an idiot sound card. I' re-recorded my dulcet tones using a different piece of hardware and all is well. I still sound a bit stupid, but I'm reliably informed by experts that I've always sounded a bit stupid. So all is well then.

I think that my PC knows I'm onto it. This evening, to celebrate its failure to record sound and the sudden departure of most of my USB devices it failed completely. I think it may have an appointment with the council tip.....

1 Comments:

  • My Motherboard hasn't failed but alas it's time for it to be put out to pasture. I have ordered the bits for a racey new PC that I will, no doubt foolishly, be building myself. The old PC is being retired to my Mother's care, where it will spend it's remaining days playing her at scrabble.

    By Blogger MattJ, at Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home