The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ho for Harrogate

Off in a bus today to Harrogate. And I'm driving.
livetrip
These fourteen souls have placed their lives in my hands. Very brave of them. Especially as I then tried to cut the top of the minibus by the rather cunning use of an underground carpark.

Fortunately I noticed in time, and thanks to the very helpful parking people at Harrogate Conference Centre, we got parked up and in with minimal fuss. The conference was very good (for a more considered appraisal take a look at my Spoke blog, which is where the techie stuff lives).

I love it when a gadget comes good. Today two of my little machines did the business. Firstly the Gizmondo used its satellite navigation feature to take us right to the doors of the conference center with no fus, and then direct us back again. And my Imate Jasjar let me check my email and even update software on my office machine by a cunning use of WIFI and Remote Desktop.

And then back to Hull, where Andy, Tom, David and I took Tesco by storm in search for drinks and nibbles for our software challenge event tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home