The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

The Seven Signs of Aging

Still thinking about "the seven signs of aging". Wonder if there is one for every deadly sin. Cut to the "Sin/Aging Mapping Meeting of the International Standards Organisation":

First Drone: "Well, gluttony to fat is easy enough"

Second Drone: "Yes, but what about fat babies? You have to think about the potential for litigation"

First Drone: "Yeah, but babies aren't old."

Chairman: "OK, Fat to Gluttony. Now, moving on to green skin for envy....."

In between writing a press release for the Imagine Cup entry from Hull I've been playing with another new toy/idea. It is a really neat way to create Shockwave Flash files and it is free (for 15 days anyway) from Swish.

It lets you create some really impressive text animations and other effects. I'm using it to implement a little promotional idea which I had some time ago. It probably breaks lots of university house style guidelines but I quite like it. Take a look here to see
what I mean. I might expand it some, if time permits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home