The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Wear it with Pride

Went shopping(yay) for clothes(boo). Apparently I have no taste. My liking for primary colours (and orange) never seems to fit with what passes for sartorial elegance in these (or indeed any) parts. I also tend to buy things "because they are really cheap" rather than "because then can be worn without causing embarrassment to those who have to admit knowing me". I once bought an entirely white suit (of course it was surprisingly inexpensive). This I thought was the height of style and I wore it whenever possible on social occasions. I had to give up in the end because too many people thought I was (a) the cabaret or (b) dead. I ended up using it to wash the car, as in with rather than wearing. Ho hum. Escaped today with just a pair of jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home