The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Marking Time

Spent the day exam marking. Urgh. Some very inventive answers out there. Not right, just inventive. Note for anyone attempting an exam - making things up in an exam situation never works. Your ideas of what the answer might be are massively unlikely to happen to map on to the truth...

Had a ripping evening. Borrowed a bunch of CDs from the daughter and loaded them onto my jukebox. (all legal and above board). I'll let you know what I think of Rooney, Delta Goodrem, Turin Brakes, Michelle Branch, Mark Joseph, Let Go and the like later. Listening to Rooney at the moment. Not bad. Not as good as the Wallflowers though.

I'm getting bored with Kat the Pirate. She keeps getting her ship sunk underneath her and the islands are starting to look very similar. And if I have to fight one more skeleton.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home