The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, September 04, 2003

The Art of Course Writing

Back at work. Writing stuff for the .NET course. We actually have a class of students signed up and so now it is time for us to deliver on our side of the bargain. I always plan to have everything ready well before the students arrive - and I always fail to do this. I think that I need the pressure of the timescale to actually get myself together. Anyhoo, I know exactly what I'm going to say in the lectures, it is just a case of getting down to writing it up. I've just got hold of a noise cancelling microphone/headset and so I might try some dictation to the Tablet. My mate Ian reckons that it works OK but I always find it terribly embarrassing to do. It took all my willpower to get through the training phase. I'll let you know how I get on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home