The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Busy Doing Nothing

Spent the day doing stuff. Nothing useful. Just stuff. When I'm on holiday but the rest of the family is sort of working I end up doing things which I think are useful, are fairly undemanding, but don't actually achieve much. In this case I decided to tidy up the paperwork.

This involved sorting through loads of papers and messing around with the shredder for a long time (something to do with my fear of identify theft - as if).

The work did produce a number of bags of rubbish and a whole pile of old magazines, so off I went to the tip to get rid. The tip is near the Humber Bridge, so I stopped off and took a few sunset pictures with the new camera. I'm quite proud of this one.




The bridge Posted by Hello

Then off to Geoffs for more free food and entertainment. It's a great life if you don't weaken....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home