The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Obsession

I'm playing around with some code for the Smartphone. The idea is to play the "Blackjack" (or Pontoon or 21) game on the phone. I've been given a program to start with and I'm knocking it into my kind of shape. As part of the program I've been given 52 card images. The images have corners which are round. But the "rounded off bits" aren't transparent. This means that when I show them on a non-white background they don't look right 'cos there are little white bits, three pixels in size, on each corner. I don't like this. It offends me.

So today I spent around an hour writing a program which reads in every card image and redraws the corners in a different colour so that I can make them transparent and get rid of the little white dots. This has no effect on the program at all. But I am happier. The question is; Does this make me a sad person? Oh, and please don't send me answers to this...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home