The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Live For Ever

At a Preston Foster meeting tonight the conversation turned to living for ever. Pete said he had read that the person who will live to be a thousand has already been born. What, with the advances in medical technology which are "just around the corner", there is a good chance that the current generation could live for ever. Just my luck to miss out on eternal live by 40 years or so.

But then again, I'm not sure about living for ever if it means spending my time sitting in darkened room alternately blowing raspberries and droolin (actually, I may have started early on this one..). And I'm fairly sure that my pension would have an escape clause after the first couple of hundred years or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home