The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Look Silly with a Small Umbrella

When I got back to work this lunchtime it was raining. "No problem" I thought, I'll use number one wife's umbrella which is in my car. But when I got out, I realised that I look very silly with a small umbrellas. On me it looked like a parasol. Very silly. So I used the little umbrella to get round to the back of the car and got out my industrial grade golfing one from the back.

So, if you were watching me change from one to the other in the car park, don't worry. I'm not mad. I just look silly with a small umbrella.

Oh, and based on the above you should be able to work out the answer to the question:

"What will go up a chimney down, but won't go down a chimney up?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home