The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, April 11, 2005

Plate Spinning

I seem to have a lot on at the moment. I spent half an hour this morning just trying to remember all the things that I'm supposed to do and making up delivery dates for them so that I can enter them into my task list. Number one task is still "make a proper task list".

I feel a bit like those plate spinner people, where they have a bunch of plates spinning on sticks and they have to dash from one to another to keep them all going. I fire off a bunch of emails to people to move projects along and then have to respond to the ones that come back, and so on.

I'm kind of worrying that I'm going to turn my back for a second and hear an enormous crash as all the best crockery comes down to earth....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home