The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Birthday with dogs

Number one wife and I are having a few days away from home. Before that we have number one's birthday to deal with. Having a son who is not only old enough to answer back but starting to become right more often than not is rather disconcerting.

I've started being slightly nicer to him (but only slightly) because, as the saying goes, it is the your kids who get to pick your nursing home....

To start with, we got him a lovely cake:

DSCF0140

Just right for a budding twenty year old.... There are some embarrasing pictures involving number one son and rubber gloves too, but I'm saving them for later to make sure that I get a really nice nursing home.....


The day was considerably enlivened by a visit from Jake, the best behaved dog I've ever seen.

DSCF0122

Your friend for life, as long as you keep throwing that ball.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home