The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Thursday, October 06, 2005

No, Honest

Went up town with number one daughter today to kit her out with stuff for university. I was going to buy her a few bits and bobs and a coffee out etc etc.

But I left my wallet at home. Daughter had to fund everything. I couldn't buy a toy for me (not that I wanted one, but you never know) or anything else. She even had to pay for the car park. And now she is toying with the suspicion I did it on purpose. I didn't. Honest. And it was very embarrasing having to say things like "..you know I'm good for it...just a couple of quid for the car park..." in public.

1 Comments:

  • That's nothing. In my first year, my then girlfriend came to visit and I was going to take her to dinner. I went to get cash out of the machine and it ate my card, my housemate was convinced I did it on purpose. I'm not sure how she proposed i'd conspired with the bank for this to happen but then she was form an extremely soutern location and they aren't right in the head down here.

    By Blogger MattJ, at Friday, October 07, 2005 12:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home