The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Exciting Life

Some people find excitement by climbing mountains, driving at high speed, and sailing across oceans (although probably not all on the same day).

I can get to maximum excitement levels by simply forgetting to put the wheely bin out the night before the dustmen are due. Then I have the thrill of leaping out of bed, sprinting downstairs, skidding over ice covered tarmac dragging a large plastic container full of the week's refuse and then the breath taking wait to find out whether or not the lorry has been yet. And all the time with the nerve tingling threat of painful sanctions from number one wife if it turns out that I've failed to get the rubbish out on time.

Fortunately all is well, and the bin is empty again. I wonder if I can build a robot to do this for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home