The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, December 05, 2005

Boom Boom!

I was telling number one wife about a new film, "Mrs. Henderson Entertains". It is all about the first "erotic revue" which opened in London around the time of the Second World War. The revue exploited a loophole in the law which meant that it was OK to strip for the stage - as long as you remained completely still. The film stars Judy Dench and pop idol Will Young, who at one point has to get his kit off to persuade the girls to join in.

Number one wife was intrigued. "When is it out?" she asked.

"About half way through" I replied.

1 Comments:

  • Your sense of humour is so similar to mine it's just mad. Except, of course, I'm not THAT quick.

    I keep promising to send you that lighthouse joke, and I never have. I think last time I typed it up my fingers cramped, though.

    By Blogger Will Templeton, at Monday, December 05, 2005 10:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home