The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Friday, June 27, 2003

Treading The Boards

The talk seemed to go OK. There were around 40 of them and they laughed in all of the right places. The talk was at my old school. They've painted it a different colour, but I suppose you must expect some changes after nearly thirty years... Kept close to the door and actually used the ice breaker joke (don't ask).

Only problem was that someone there knows one of the Imagine Cup team and heard me say nice things about the team and the project. The word is out that I said something nice about a bunch of students. This will probably ruin my cred. in the department....

Presently packing for Barcelona (it's a tough life...). I've checked the internet for weather information and I'm taking warm pullover, thick socks, water proof, gloves etc. I think there may be something wrong with my farenhieght to centigrade conversion, but you can't be too careful... I'm also taking the camera so there will be a tiny travel web site when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home