The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, October 06, 2003

Fun Monday

And so, after the early risings and big drivings of Sunday it is back in harness for Monday. Lots of lectures and labs, just the way to start the week. The first year lectures are going well. It is funny how each time you do a lecture about the same material you can come up with something new. We are doing blocks and I came up with something to you could do with the word blocks and the addition of an extra vowel. I'm not saying I come up with something good each time. Just something new....

And I've just discovered/decided that the Spoonerism for .NET (dot net) is not debt. Which is as good as any reason for using it I suppose.

Been hammering the pinball machine in search of new records. Very difficult. It seems the difference between total success and total failure is very small. I dread to think how many goes I've spent on the thing, but at least it keeps it exercised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home