The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Group B Monsters?

Been shopping, this time bought a couple of video games, one of which I'm not allowed to play just yet. The other is Sega GT 2002 for the X-BOX. I got it cheap, second hand. Second hand games are a really good idea (although you do have to wonder why you would want to buy something another person has already rejected - anything which appears in the second hand racks within a week of release is probably a bad deal - but after 8 or 9 months I reckon you are OK). I like driving games and I'm kind of looking for a Grand Turismo game for the X-BOX.

Not played it yet, but some of the race titles in the manual appear kind of tempting, the "Bridgestone Amazing Race" might be fun, and I'm really looking forward to having a bash at "Group B Monsters". I wonder how Godzilla handles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home