The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Canned Philosophy

So I'm in Morrisons helping with the weekly shop. I'm standing next to the tinned vegetables and it occurs to me that it is a good job that the Green Giant was jolly. If he had turned out out to be a nasty piece of work he could have caused a lot of trouble, what with being very tall and all that. And I bet the sweetcorn wouldn't have tasted as nice.

Had some stupid sports thing on the telly this evening. "..and this athlete has a heart twice the size of an average woman". Wow. I make an average woman around 5 feet six tall. That's some heart....

Not as good as my favourite though: "The new Vauxhall Vectra is now available with a choice of sixteen engines". I bet that it goes fast. But the fuel economy is probably rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home