The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Friday, October 10, 2003

Yay for Projects and Celebrations

The student projects are coming along a pace. This includes the ones where we meet up on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, as well as the marathon Friday session. I'm now getting people coming back and telling me better ways to implement things, and finding and plugging holes in the specification. Lovely stuff. I'm going to have to find a way to showcase our project stuff when they are finished.

If you are in Hull, and at a loose end tomorrow (Saturday), we are having a 75th Anniversary Celebration on the University Campus. There will be all kinds of fun stuff going on (so I'm told) and a funfair on the university site. We are going to have our Hive visualization suite open for demonstrations which will be fun. The action kicks off at 14:00. Here's hoping for good weather. I'm going to try and pop along and take some photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home