The Crazy World (tm) of Rob Miles

Monday, October 20, 2003

Welcome to Monday

Thought for Today: If you are not finding molluscs relaxing you may have bought "The Little Book of Clam" by mistake.

Slightly more relaxing now that David has taken over his part of the .NET course. Still had the First Year Java to do though, which was quite fun. We are just starting objects (which can be scary) but so far things are going quite well. We actually created an object live in the lecture (which sounds a lot more exciting than it is) or maybe it doesn't even sound that....

I've just created an identify for me on Project Hurricane, a rather spiffy .NET based portal (any Portal in a storm I say..). The neat thing about this one is that you can download all the source and make your own changes. You can extend your Portal, adding a couple of bay windows and an outside toilet if you like. Find out more here. I'm going to get my own version running on a server in my office when I get round to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home